“There is no such thing as alternative or complementary medicine, because if it works for you, it’s YOUR medicine”
~ Horizons Holistic Health Clinic
What is Naturopathic Medicine?
Naturopathic medicine is a primary health care system that combines modern understanding of health and the human body with more traditional forms of medicine. Treatment is individualized and based on the best available evidence, patient values and clinical experience.
Do No Harm
Treat the Cause of Disease
Healing Power of Nature
Treat the Whole Person
Doctor as Teacher
- Establish foundations for optimal health
- Stimulate the body's ability to heal
- Support weakened systems
- Correct structural integrity
- Targeted natural prescriptions
- Pharmacological therapy
- Surgery, radiation, and chemotherapy